|The library is the place to find articles, bytesize and FAQ's, and information on contributing to iDevResource.com|
Read the latest articles:
Mail the editor your comments and suggestions for articles in this channel.
- NEW: Handling VB ActiveX Events in Visual C++ client By Amit Dey - After Amit's article on building VC clients for VB ActiveX DLLs, he show's you how to handle custom events generated in VB ActiveX code components,in a Visual C++ client.
- NEW: Calling a VB ActiveX DLL from a MFC Client By Amit Dey - A simple way to call a VB ActiveX DLL from a VC/MFC Client.
- NEW: An 'interesting' introduction to ASP.NET By Frank Rem - Frank gives us an 'interesting' way of demonstrating the importance of ASP.Net to the software industry, and why it will be reveloutionary.
- NEW: C# Programming with the Public Beta By Wrox Press - A sample chapter from the Wrox Press book on C# Programming: Chapter 7: Namespaces and the Base Classes
- NEW: Professional Wndows DNA By Wrox Press - A sample chapter from the Wrox Press book on Professional Windows DNA: Building Distributed Web Applications with VB, COM+, MSMQ, SOAP, and ASP
- NEW: A First Look at .NET By Richard Grimes - Richard casts his eyes over .NET and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of Microsoft's bright new hope.
- Professional VB6 XML - Chapter 4 from the book by Wrox Press: Using XML Queries and Transformations
- Virtual Functions and their implementation in C By Shivesh Viswanathan - Virtual functions are a concept in C++, which enable runtime binding of function calls to actual function implementations.
- Altering Resources By Richard Grimes - Richard shows you how to access resources using the Win32 API. Win32 also allows you to change the resources in another file and Richard goes on to show you how to use these APIs and explains some of the problems that you need to overcome.
- Learning C# By Richard Grimes - Richard introduces the new modern language for developing applications for Microsoft's .NET platform.
- Pointers to Members By Shivesh Viswanathan